Sunday, August 8, 2010

My Journey so far in ICT

18 months ago I didn't have a clue what a blog was or KnowledgeNET or a wiki, I had never heard of an Activboard or a flip video and I would have had no idea how to make a photostory or a wordle or a slideshow or ... you get the idea! Total ICT novice and now here I am as an ICT lead teacher, thrown in the deep end right before the final milestone report is due for our ICT cluster. At the previous school I taught at, we didn't even have teacher laptops and ICT gear was an "elite" thing reserved for the older kids and certain teachers. My learning curve over the last 18 months has been huge and now I am a blogging/ICT integrating/Activboard loving ICT lead teacher for the Years 1 and 2 teams at SPS. Lucky I'm not scared of a challenge!!

No comments:

Post a Comment